A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Field, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Field has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John McCabe Field MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Field practice?
- Dr. John Field has 1 office location.
Dr. John Field practices Internal Medicine near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Internists.