A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Flynn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Flynn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flynn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- PA Hospital of The University of PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Flynn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Flynn practice?
- Dr. John Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. John Flynn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.