A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Flynn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Flynn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Orthopaedic Trauma, Pediatric Orthopaedics, and Scoliosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- PA Hospital of The University of PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flynn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Flynn practice?
Dr. John Flynn practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Exton Orthopedic Surgeons, Exton Pediatric Surgeons, and Exton Pediatricians.