Learn more about Dr. John Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Flynn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Flynn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Flynn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- PA Hospital of The University of PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Flynn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Flynn practice?
- Dr. John Flynn has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Flynn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Exton Surgeons.