Dr. John Fox MD Patient Reviews

• Colon and Rectal Surgery Lexington, KY

• Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2014
My husband and I have been patients of Dr Fox for many years. He performed surgery on me several years ago. I have since done much better with my problem. We continue to have regular exams and I feel sure my husband has avoided problems by these exams. Dr Fox exhibits compassion as well as expertise in our care.

April 9th, 2014
Professional Sales
Dr. Fox did a great job handling my surgical problem, probably as skilled a surgeon and as excellent a professional as there is.

December 22nd, 2013
look elsewhere for colorectal surgery
Dr. Fox is quite personable and runs a good practice, but he's a lousy doctor. His idea of painmanagement is pitiful; I was overdosed to the point of inebriation without receiving the slightest relief from pain. I was released to go home after outpatient surgery, still bleeding heavily. After three days at home, during most of which I was incoherent and in agony, my wife had me admitted to the hospital to have my pain brought under control. I think the hemorrhoidectomy he performed on me was botched: My stool are now ribbon-shaped. Under no circumstances will I let Dr. Fox even be consulted about any medical problem I might have, and I would never refer others to him.

July 22nd, 2013
Neglectful
He will mutilate you, and treat you like pure garbage afterwards. Unfortunately, there are very few doctors in that area of medicine to choose from, in KY. I referred to him and trusting in him, then he would not return my phone calls, after being given a message that I was bleeding excessively after surgery. He doesn't care, period. If you can, find another doctor!!

September 21st, 2012
Love Dr. Fox!
Dr. Fox diagnosed a problem I had for years when no one else could. He and two other doctors did a major surgery on me that completely fixed the problem. He was wonderful throughout, I literally would trust this man with my life... and did.

March 15th, 2016