A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Freedman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Freedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Freedman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Freedman practice?
- Dr. John Freedman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Freedman practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Anesthesiologists and Santa Rosa Internists.