A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Garofalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Garofalo, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Garofalo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Garofalo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garofalo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garofalo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Garofalo practice?
Dr. John Garofalo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Obstetricians & Gynecologists.