A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Garofalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Garofalo, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Garofalo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Garofalo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garofalo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Matthew Garofalo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Garofalo practice?
- Dr. John Garofalo has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Garofalo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Obstetricians & Gynecologists.