A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Garofalo, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good. Dr. Garofalo has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Garofalo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems, Pelvic organ prolapse.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Garofalo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garofalo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garofalo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Garofalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Garofalo practice?
Dr. John Garofalo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Garofalo, Dr. Evan Garofalo, Dr. Giovanni Garofalo, Dr. Hank Garofalo, Dr. Hans Garofalo, Dr. Ian Garofalo, Dr. Ivan Garofalo, Dr. Jack Garofalo