A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gatti is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gatti, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatti graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Gatti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gatti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Gatti practice?
Dr. John Gatti practices Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Urology, and Pediatric Urology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons and Kansas City Urologists.