A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John George is Satisfactory. Dr. George has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John George, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Keratoplasty Corneal Transplant.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. George has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Forbes Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. George accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. George practice?
Dr. John George practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenwood Springs, CO and Louisville, KY.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van George, Dr. Deshawn George, Dr. Jan George, Dr. Hank George, Dr. Shayne George, Dr. Shane George, Dr. Jackie George, Dr. Giovanni George