A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John George is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Specialties & Research
Dr. John George, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pediatric Keratoplasty Corneal Transplant
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. George has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael George MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John M. George practice?
- Dr. John George has 1 office location.
Dr. John George practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.