A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John George is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John George, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pediatric Keratoplasty Corneal Transplant
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. George has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael George MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John M. George practice?
- Dr. John George has 1 office location.
Dr. John George practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.