Learn more about Dr. John George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John George is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John George, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pediatric Keratoplasty Corneal Transplant
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. George has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael George MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John M. George practice?
- Dr. John George has 4 office locations.
Dr. John George practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenwood Springs, CO and Dallas, TX.
See Kennewick Internists and Kennewick Cardiologists.