A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gibbons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gibbons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibbons
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibbons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gibbons, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbons graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gibbons has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Gibbons MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Gibbons practice?
- Dr. John Gibbons has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gibbons practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, PA.
See Washington Surgeons.