A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gillis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gillis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillis graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Gillis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John McNatt Gillis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Gillis practice?
- Dr. John Gillis has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Gillis practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.