A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Goldberg, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Immune System Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Goldberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans