A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gordon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Gordon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Pattie A Clay Regional Medical Center
- Pattie A Clay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Gordon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Gordon practice?
- Dr. John Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gordon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richmond, KY.
See Richmond Obstetricians & Gynecologists.