A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Graham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Graham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Marin General Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Graham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. John M. Graham practice?
- Dr. John Graham has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Graham practices Family Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Larkspur, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbrae, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Larkspur Family Physicians and Larkspur Geneticists.