A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
Learn more about Dr. John Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Graves practice?
Dr. John Graves practices Anesthesiology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Graves, Dr. Evan Graves, Dr. Giovanni Graves, Dr. Hank Graves, Dr. Hans Graves, Dr. Ian Graves, Dr. Ivan Graves, Dr. Jack Graves