A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Graves is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Graves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Graves DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Graves practice?
- Dr. John Graves has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Graves practices Anesthesiology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Anesthesiologists.