A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gray, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Gray DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Gray practice?
- Dr. John Gray has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Gray practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nixon, NV.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Santa Rosa, CA.
See Nixon Orthopedic Surgeons.