A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gray, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Gray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Gray practice?
Dr. John Gray practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nixon, NV.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Santa Rosa, CA.
See Nixon Surgeons.