A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahn
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hahn, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hahn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Hahn FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Hahn practice?
- Dr. John Hahn has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Hahn practices Ophthalmology near Sterling, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lombard, IL and Darien, IL.
See Sterling Ophthalmologists.