A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahn
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hahn, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hahn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Hahn FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Hahn practice?
- Dr. John Hahn has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hahn practices Ophthalmology near Sterling, IL.
See Sterling Ophthalmologists.