A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hahn, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hahn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans