A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Haley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Haley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haley
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Haley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Haley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Marshall Haley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Haley practice?
- Dr. John Haley has 1 office location.
Dr. John Haley practices Ophthalmology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Ophthalmologists.