A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Haley is Good. Dr. Haley has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Haley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Haley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Ctr Garland
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Haley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Haley practice?
Dr. John Haley practices Ophthalmology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Haley, Dr. Evan Haley, Dr. Giovanni Haley, Dr. Hank Haley, Dr. Hans Haley, Dr. Ian Haley, Dr. Ivan Haley, Dr. Jack Haley