A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Haley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Haley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Haley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Marshall Haley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Haley practice?
- Dr. John Haley has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Haley practices Ophthalmology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Ophthalmologists.