A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hardin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hardin, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Hardin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Matthew Hardin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Hardin practice?
- Dr. John Hardin has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hardin practices Dermatology and Emergency Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Dermatologists and Phoenix Emergency Physicians.