A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hatheway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hatheway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hatheway, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatheway graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hatheway has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mark Hatheway MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Hatheway practice?
- Dr. John Hatheway has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Hatheway practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, OH.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.