Learn more about Dr. John Hatheway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hatheway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hatheway, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatheway graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hatheway has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hatheway accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Hatheway practice?
Dr. John Hatheway practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, OH.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.