A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hautala is Excellent. Dr. Hautala has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hautala, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hautala graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hautala has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- St. Clare Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hautala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Hautala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Hautala practice?
Dr. John Hautala practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Fircrest, WA and Everett, WA.
See Tacoma Pediatricians and Tacoma Adolescent Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Hautala, Dr. Deshawn Hautala, Dr. Jan Hautala, Dr. Hank Hautala, Dr. Shayne Hautala, Dr. Shane Hautala, Dr. Jackie Hautala, Dr. Giovanni Hautala