Dr. John Hautala MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Tacoma, WA

4.7

July 7th, 2012
Dr. Hautala is one of the finest health care professionals I have experienced. He is very good with children and listens to them intently. He is very comforting and direct. I would not take my child any where else. He's the best!

July 22nd, 2011
Going back to my old Dr.
I tried Dr. Hautala based on a referral a business associate who had used a different physician at University Place Pediatrics. The office staff was professional but my when the Dr. walked into the room i felt odd. He acted very strangely around my son, though i can't say exactly why, however it made me very uncomfortable. After a long examination he said my son had nothing more than the common cold. I was uncomfortable but took him at his word. Days later my sister, a cardiacsurgeon, noticed my son was breathing very poorly and insisted i take him to urgent care. It turns out he had a very bad case of bronchitis. He almost had to stay over in hospital and took several days to recover. if he had been diagnosed correctly my son wouldn't have suffered for 10 days. in effective and not professional.

February 22nd, 2010
wonderful pediatrician!
I absolutely love taking my kids to Dr. Hautala because he is so kind and good with my children, helping to make them feel comfortable. He is supportive of my parenting and provides useful tips that have been very helpful. He has been great at referring us on to specialists when needed. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a pediatrician.