A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Henderson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hughston Orthopedic Hospital
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henderson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Henderson practice?
- Dr. John Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Henderson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Family Physicians.