A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Henderson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hughston Orthopedic Hospital
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henderson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Henderson practice?
- Dr. John Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Henderson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Family Physicians and Columbus Sports Medicine Doctors.