Overall Review

December 21st, 2015
Fantastic I highly recommend him and his staff.

July 8th, 2015
Horrible Staff
On my behalf, my pharmacy was denied a refill for blood pressure and anti-depresion meds so I called his office. Despite explaining to his rude staff that I had suffered a recent stroke and could not just stop taking my medications, I was told there would be no refills until I had been seen. The next appointment was two months off and they refused to work me in. They also refused to provide enough meds to get me through to the next appointment. After three promises of a return phone call were broken, I asked to speak to the office manager. I was told she wasnt available and would call me back. Big surprise, no call back. I finally received a call back today telling me I had been dismissed as a patient because I had a bad attitude. Dr. Henderson has always been very kind to me, but my experience with his staff was nothing short of horrible. No one should have to suffer that type of abuse when dealing with life threatening health issues.

November 22nd, 2014
Horrible office manager
The office manager was very rude with me and she discussed my insurance problems with me while other people were around. She was very loud and rude! Very unprofessional place I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone if she is still running the office!

November 18th, 2014
Too much pain meds given
Gave me too much pain medication

February 18th, 2014
unbelievable
I was floored. My first visit with Dr Henderson was like a verbal assault. He actually scolded me for taking medication perscribed by another physician and told me I was too young to take it (in my 40's with osteo arthritis). He was rude and cut me off repeatedly when I tried to speak and then just left the room. I will not return to this office or recommend him to anyone ever. He may have been a good doctor a couple decades ago. Now he is just a an unprofessional jerk.

February 7th, 2012
Would not reccomend this doctor ! Very unprofessional and is more concerned with giving out pills like candy than trying to help with problems!:(

February 19th, 2011
Yolonda Hinojosa
My experience with Dr. Henderson and his staff has been the best that I have had in a long time. They are wonderful.

December 13th, 2010
I really liked Dr. Henderson as a doctor. It was his staff, mostly the one he was DNA related to that was terrible to deal with. I had a horrible allergic reaction to oral surgery and was told that I needed to return to the dental surgeon and was refused and appointment. I changed doctors that day.

July 13th, 2010
Exceptionally Caring Doctor & Very Kind Staff
Dr. Henderson is a very thorough Doctor who takes plenty of time to make sure he is not missing anything when it comes to my health... I trust him with my life! I have never waited more than 20 minutes to be seen in his office and his staff is AMAZING and KIND!

July 8th, 2010
Wouldn't recommend
Dr. Henderson's Staff was not only rude the nurse that draws your blood doesn't know what she is doing. Dr. Henderson will refuse to refer you. I quote as he told me, "I treat you for everything. It is like you go to a restuarant and get your potatoes at one resturant and then go to another to get your meat." I needed a referral to a urologist and he refused.He will also make diagnoses only on labwork without taking other test needed for a correct diagnosis.

April 16th, 2009
Dr. Henderson is a WONDERFUL DOCTOR!
I highly recommend Dr. Henderson to anyone in need of a caring physician to help with their entire quality of life. He is one in a million! I cannot say enough great things about him and his staff.