A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Henry is Excellent. Dr. Henry has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Henry, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate (BPH) and Enlarged Prostate BPH.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Spring Ridge Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Henry practice?
Dr. John Henry practices Urology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wyomissing, PA and West Reading, PA.
See Reading Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Henry, Dr. Deshawn Henry, Dr. Jan Henry, Dr. Hank Henry, Dr. Shayne Henry, Dr. Shane Henry, Dr. Jackie Henry, Dr. Giovanni Henry