A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Henry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Henry, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate BPH
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Spring Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Henry FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Henry practice?
- Dr. John Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. John Henry practices Urology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Urologists.