A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Henry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Henry, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate BPH
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Spring Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Henry FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Henry practice?
- Dr. John Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. John Henry practices Urology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Urologists.