Dr. John Henry... EXCELLENT & OUTSTANDING Dr.!!!! show details Dr. John Henry... EXCELLENT & OUTSTANDING Dr.!!!!
by Marcy C. on Apr 16th, 2015

Dr. Henry did my ureter surgery & reconstruction in 2004 & 2005... EXCELLENT DR!! Wish I could say the same for some, but not all, of the VERY RUDE & unprofessional staff members! I highly recommend this Dr! I was a young teen when I had seen him & wasn't as appreciative back then as I am now... (no teen wants 2 spend their senior year in and out of Dr's offices & the hospital having surgery) but I got through it and he did an AMAZING job!!! I was so worried about having a huge scar n not being able 2 wear a bikini but u can hardly even tell I have a scar now because of the time and care with this awesome Dr.! Even though the whole thing really sucked, he did an outstanding job! I cannot thank him enough! I highly doubt he will be reading this but if any of his colleagues or staff, or John himself gets 2 read this.... THANK U SO MUCH!! 😊👍👏

Jul 13th, 2014

He dreadfully wronged me. and knew EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS DOING..WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN !!