A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hernandez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hernandez has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Manuel Hernandez MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. John Hernandez has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Hernandez practices Internal Medicine near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pico Rivera, CA.
See Montebello Internists.