A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hewitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hewitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hewitt graduated from University Of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, England.
Dr. Hewitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Hewitt MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Hewitt practice?
- Dr. John Hewitt has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Hewitt practices Internal Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists.