Family Physicians

5620 W Thunderbird Rd
Ste D6
Glendale, AZ 85306
602-978-0000
Locations and availability (12)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
 |  Awful  |  show details
by Sandy on Jan 1st, 2014

My in laws both saw Heyer, for over 30 years! We always tried to make them change, it wasn't until he lost several thousand dollars of tests of my father, that he changed. He misdiagnosed my fathers illness and by the time he tried the specialist, it was too late. He died! My mother continued to see him, he never smiled, he was rude and the staff was worse! I fought so many times to get her to change, but she would not! She kept falling all the time, so he would put her in a rehab hospital to get stronger! I can go on and on! He had told my husband and myself that my daughter had kidney cancer which was not true! He is just a stupid man who rides on the back of the specialists he makes people go too! And the number one worse thing was, the day after she died the witch office woman called my sister in law and told her that mom had a 60.00 balance! Not sorry this woman who was his patient over 30 years, died! He is a unfeeling, worthless Dr who cares only about money! Retirement time if you ask me!

|  Dr. Heyer is Great!  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Heyer for about 13 years. When our son is old enough, he will be seeing Dr. Heyer also. Dr. Heyer has always been awesome in taking the time to evaluate our medical issues, referring to the correct specialist, prescribing the right medications and just caring about us completely. We feel his bedside manner is great and we think his nurse and staff are awesome. We have referred many individuals to Dr. Heyer and will continue to refer those who need a good dr. He is a great physician for the whole family and knows he practice well.

Sep 24th, 2012

His nurse has been quite rude at times. Doesn't seem that busy when you enter into the office but when he enters into your examining room its entirely different. Does a routine exam very quickly....sits with his back to you at a computer as you and he somewhat converse....moves on to running alot of unneccesary tests....is in and out in a nanu second....and never prescribes you enough of anything to get you well.

Jan 4th, 2012

Dr Heyer is the best doctor I have ever seen. Over 31 years of the best care, I trust him with my life. Go see him and know he's the best.

Sep 26th, 2011

DR. Heyer is a blessing

|  Spends no time with you.  |  show details
by jsmom07 on Aug 11th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I and my husband left Dr. Heyer because of his rushed and very poor bedside manner. Everytime I saw him, he literally spent no more than 2 or 3 minutes w/ me, and many times I was trying to ask a question as he was flying toward the door--awful.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com