A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higgins
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Higgins, MD is board certified in Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Higgins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Matthew Higgins MD is a male Pathologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Higgins practice?
- Dr. John Higgins has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Higgins practices Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.