A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hill, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Hill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Hill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Hill practice?
- Dr. John Hill has 2 office locations.
- Dr. John Hill practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near , .