Dr. John Hill MD Patient Reviews

January 31st, 2017
Turnover of staff
Dr Hills office use to be great but the turnover in staff is horrible! They from from excellent to horrible. Even Dr Hill is not the same his attitude reflects that he is disrespectful to his staff and he was very distracted when I had my appointment. I will look for another physician. He is more sports oriented than family medicine. If you don't know then don't guess

November 4th, 2016
Great Doctor!
Place is busy but I never have to wait long which is a deal breaker for me, he always takes the time to listen and it never appears he's in a rush.

December 14th, 2015
Diagnosed two condition that had been misdiagnosed for years by a number of other physicians. He is my hero,

June 1st, 2015
The worse part is that the STAFF is not friendly at all. They need to learn that they are dealing with patients!!

August 15th, 2012
Marriage & Family Therapist
Outstanding physician with exceptionally good diagnostic skills. I refer my clients to him knowing they will be well cared for in a compassionate manner,

September 10th, 2011
Dr. Hill is a wonderful doctor
I appreciate how he listens and takes time to ask questions. I also like how he does not push medication at you but offers alternative ways to improve your health.

December 16th, 2010
FABULOUS Dr.
Dr. Hill was able to quickly and very accurately diagnose conditions affecting my mother. He is kind to her, thorough, considerate, makes her feel comfortable and safe. She doesn't like Drs. and she likes him very much, has great confidence in him, and trusts whatever he says. He takes time to explain anything either of us asks, and never seems to forget anything we've discussed. The office has recently updated equipment and they are working hard at keeping it as modern, easy, and efficient as possible. I don't like Drs or doctors' offices. I love these people and don't mind when I need to go there.

July 19th, 2010
Dr. Hill listened closely to the things I told him regarding my mother and her issues. He accurately assessed the situation, made referrals to appropriate specialists that ended up solving several problems, and was thorough in his follow-ups. There was excellent communication between his office and the offices of other physicians. When we get to the office, he knows who we are, is familiar with the case, and is able to pick up from his notes right where we last left off. Although busy, he has a great manner towards his patients and as well as their family. I was impressed with his ability and knowledge in putting together things that seemed unrelated to come up with accurate diagnoses and workable solutions and care plans.

May 17th, 2010
Caring and Understanding Doctor
This was my 3RD visit to the office, I felt just like my first visit. I have a doctor that truly listens to me and cares. In this day and age those are rare and hard to find in this day and age. On check out his staff were very helpful with scheduling my follow up appointment and assisting me scheduling me with a mammogram and breast us. Thank you Dr Hill and Staff keep up the good work.

November 16th, 2009
Dr. Hill is an outstanding physician. He takes the time to explaine the diagnosis and has wonderful bedside manner.