A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hoffman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hoffman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hoffman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Hoffman practice?
- Dr. John Hoffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hoffman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL.
See Davenport Surgeons and Davenport Orthopedic Surgeons.