Learn more about Dr. John Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hoffman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hoffman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hoffman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Hoffman practice?
- Dr. John Hoffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hoffman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL.
See Davenport Surgeons.