Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Hoffman
Dr. John Hoffman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Davenport, IA, with another office in Moline, IL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hoffman is affiliated with UnityPoint Health Trinity Bettendorf, Morrison Community Hospital and Hammond Henry District Hospital. Dr. Hoffman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Hoffman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Hoffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davenport, IA.
Dr. Ryan Pokorney
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Davenport, IA 0 mi
Dr. Tyson Cobb
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Davenport, IA 0 mi26
Dr. Michael Dolphin
Davenport, IA 0 mi17