A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John House:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John House is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John House, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. House graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. House has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael House MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John M. House practice?
- Dr. John House has 1 office location.
Dr. John House practices Urology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Urologists.