A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John House, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Calculus.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. House graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. House has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Harris Methodist H.E.B.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. House accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John House:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. House practice?
Dr. John House practices Urology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Plano, TX.
See Irving Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn House, Dr. Evan House, Dr. Giovanni House, Dr. Hank House, Dr. Hans House, Dr. Ian House, Dr. Ivan House, Dr. Jack House