A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hwang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hwang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hwang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hwang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Hwang practice?
Dr. John Hwang practices Internal Medicine near Harrington Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Tenafly, NJ and Northvale, NJ.
See Harrington Park Internists.