Learn more about Dr. John Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jordan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jordan, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Jordan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Jordan MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Jordan practice?
- Dr. John Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Jordan practices Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pulmonologists.