Dr. John Kane MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 23rd, 2015
Very much regret meeting Dr. Kane!
Dr. Kane is among the absolutely least qualified physicians with whom I have met. He seems to care more about making money and his fees than he is anything else. :-(

April 30th, 2014
Dr. Kane saved my life
Dr. Kane was my "second opinion" after recieving my initial diagnosis in Syracuse. Based on the information, he opted to have an immediate procedure done to save me from complete renal failure. A month later, following a biopsy, Dr. Kane and his team worked to remove a water melon-sized tumor from my Abdomen (after 17 hours of surgery). Following the surgery, he and his team were compassionate, helpful, and very thorough. They were responsive with all of my concerns or questions following discharge as well.

October 20th, 2012
Excellent surgeon
Dr. Kane was spot on telling me all the aspects of my upcoming surgery and the potential results and recovery time...this man spent over 12 hours on my surgery...I cant thank him enough.

January 27th, 2012
Dr. Kane did an excellent job on my initial surgery for melanoma. He has proven to be supportive and very accommodating in the nearly five years since. Medically, he has been knowledgable about my entire medical situation, beyond the melanoma. I am glad I chose Dr. Kane and Roswell.

November 27th, 2011
Dr. Kane performed surgery on my father for a very rare and aggressive tissue cancer. My only interaction with him was after he had been in surgery for over 12 hours. He came out to give us an update and actually sat down with us and talked with us, not down to us. He also answerred every question - no matter how it sounded. Also, made everything understandable.

March 10th, 2011
A wonderful dedicated, caring, concerned, forthright, responsive, skilled physician. He has made himself available, especially post- operative. This skillful surgeon gives his all to his patients. We will be forever grateful to him for his involvement in our lives. When other Oncologists closed the door & said there was no hope, Dr Kane gave us encouragement & continues to do so. Our deepest gratitute to you Dr. Kane.

July 27th, 2010
Dr. Kane was very kind, answered all my questions in a manner I could understand and put all my worries to rest! I feel very lucky to have him!

March 21st, 2010
Great bedside manner, talks to you without having his hand on the door ready to leave, just wonderful.