Surgical Specialist

Roswell Park Cancer Institute
666 Elm St
Medical Park, Buffalo, NY 14263
716-845-2300
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 2nd, 2014

Dr. Kane is very approachable, knowlegable and thorough. He exolained in detail the cancer that he treated and the procedure in minute detail, when I went into RCPI for surgery, there was NO question in my mind as to what was going to happen to me.The follow-up appointments have also been extremely informative.Just love Dr. Kane!!!!

|  Excellent surgeon  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2012

Dr. Kane was spot on telling me all the aspects of my upcoming surgery and the potential results and recovery time...this man spent over 12 hours on my surgery...I cant thank him enough.

Jan 27th, 2012

Dr. Kane did an excellent job on my initial surgery for melanoma. He has proven to be supportive and very accommodating in the nearly five years since. Medically, he has been knowledgable about my entire medical situation, beyond the melanoma. I am glad I chose Dr. Kane and Roswell.

Nov 27th, 2011

Dr. Kane performed surgery on my father for a very rare and aggressive tissue cancer. My only interaction with him was after he had been in surgery for over 12 hours. He came out to give us an update and actually sat down with us and talked with us, not down to us. He also answerred every question - no matter how it sounded. Also, made everything understandable.

by Susan & James McDonald, Mississauga, Ont., Canada on Mar 10th, 2011

A wonderful dedicated, caring, concerned, forthright, responsive, skilled physician. He has made himself available, especially post- operative. This skillful surgeon gives his all to his patients. We will be forever grateful to him for his involvement in our lives. When other Oncologists closed the door & said there was no hope, Dr Kane gave us encouragement & continues to do so. Our deepest gratitute to you Dr. Kane.

Jul 27th, 2010

Dr. Kane was very kind, answered all my questions in a manner I could understand and put all my worries to rest! I feel very lucky to have him!

Mar 21st, 2010

Great bedside manner, talks to you without having his hand on the door ready to leave, just wonderful.