A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kauffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kauffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kauffman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Hepatitis C
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kauffman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kauffman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Kauffman MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Kauffman practice?
- Dr. John Kauffman has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Kauffman practices Gastroenterology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA and Virginia Beach, VA.
See Chestnut Hill Gastroenterologists.