Learn more about Dr. John Kauffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kauffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kauffman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kauffman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kauffman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kauffman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Kauffman practice?
Dr. John Kauffman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA and Virginia Beach, VA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists and Chestnut Hill Gastroenterologists.