A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kennedy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AnkleFootSports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Kennedy MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 20 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. John Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kennedy practices Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.