Dr. John Kennedy MD Patient Reviews

• Foot and Ankle Orthopedics New York, NY

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2017
Achilles tear. We were told by other docs and internet horror stories of big a surgery and one year recovery. Dr k treated me in a boot -no surgery!
With a blood injection and physical therapy with Katherine at JAG therapy. At six weeks I was on the alter G at two months I was doing drills. Four months after I played tennis again. With no surgery I was back in the game in half the time. Hss is number 1. Thank-you!

June 23rd, 2017
Went to Kennedy's office after being to four other places before.
Professional, smart and happy to see me and listen. That's important!

June 21st, 2017
Just finished my 22 marathon!
Thanks Dr k for patching this old truck up each and every time!

June 20th, 2017
This surgeon is amazing but he does not take all insurance plans. I had no out of network benefits but really needed kennedy to do the procedure. His office worked with me and my insurance plan.
I had an out of pocket expense for sure but no more than my deductible so I'm happy. Consumer should research health plans to know all the options are but Dr K office really does help out too. Good experience all around and would recommend highly.

June 19th, 2017
This doctor is at the top of his game. Pity his nurses don't reflect that.
I waited two hours and was only seen because I complained. The nurses had not put me on the schedule. When I saw kennedy he was thorough and professional. I was flustered so I did Not remember a lot of what he said. I called later that afternoon asking for a report and got dr Kennedy on the phone who went over it all again. If you can stand the wait you get a pro who seems to really care. Four stars only.

June 18th, 2017
I went to dr kennedy with an ankle problem. He diagnosed it with sonogram as a torn tendon. After getting no better with therapy I wanted surgery.
Only problem is kennedy is not in my insurance plan. Both sheena and Susanne worked with my insurance company and arranged everything. I had a camera procedure with a keyhole scar and I'm on the treadmill now 6 weeks after. I looked very hard to find another doc who did this type of surgery but kennedy was only one. Awesome

June 17th, 2017
I went to hospital for special surgery and saw dr kennedy and dr O'Malley. And one other doctor there. Both kennedy and O'Malley really were up to date and cutting edge.
I went with kennedy and didn't regret it. I had an OCD of my ankle and after using stem cells and a special scaffold I have no pain. No pain after three years being told it will get. Ether by other so called specialists Hss really got me back in the game. Very grateful.

June 13th, 2017
No surgery required thanks to this doctor and his international team at hospital for special surgery.
I went to dr kneedy and saw his whole team in the room. Two Italian doctors interviewed me. I felt better just listening to them. !! I had chronic long term ankle rolling problems. I thought I needed surgery but I was sent to kiwi Dave a physical therapist who worked on my balance and proprioception.

June 9th, 2017
I'm walking again pain FREE
I had a stabbing pain near the heel. The pain was the worst in the morning. I went to Dr. Kennedy and he diagnosed it as Plantar fasciitis. He did a Shockwave therapy treatment on me, it took only 5 minutes and wasn’t painful at all.

June 6th, 2017
I was diagnosed with a Posterior tibial tendon. I went through a treatment called arthroscopy.
The procedure was a success. I highly recommend Dr. Kennedy! He definitely knows what he is doing.

June 5th, 2017
Arthroscopic arthodesis treatment for my ankle arthritis
I had severe arthritis in my ankle. I went through an arthroscopic arthrodesis treatment. Post-surgery rehabilitation was quick. I feel like a new man. Thanks Dr. K!

May 29th, 2017
Last year I had an injuring damaging my of my talus on my right foot.
I went through a Reparative Treatment, where Dr. Kennedy used bone marrow stimulation to repair the bone. Dr. Kennedy is a serious pro. I am back walking with no discomfort. The only negative thing is, I had a long wait time in the office for the initial appointment. Besides that I am super happy.