Dr. John Kennedy MD Patient Reviews

• Foot and Ankle Orthopedics New York, NY

April 20th, 2017
I cannot say enough positive words to describe my experience over the last 6 months of being a patient here.
Dr. Kennedy and the staff at the hhs office have gone above and beyond to make every visit as enjoyable as possible. I went in for ankle pain in April, and ended up having to have surgery approximately 2 months ago. Every question and concern that I have are always answered by Dr. Kennedy in depth and with assurance that I understand its entirety.

April 17th, 2017
A grade A Sports Medicine surgeon
Dr. Kennedy's taken care of my multiple sport injuries. Under his care, I experienced the most thorough examination and X-ray. He is a professional who is caring and dedicated. I highly recommend him.

April 15th, 2017
Marvelous patient care!
Dr. Kennedy is thorough and meticulous throughout the entire process. From my first meeting with Dr. Kennedy, I was confident that I was in good hands. His staff, Sheena and Susanne, are super helpful, nice, and accommodating. They go out of their way for their patients. I definitely recommend Dr. Kennedy!

April 15th, 2017
The best orthopedic physician
Dr. Kennedy is the best orthopedic physician I have ever dealt with in NYC. His bedside manner is every bit as good as his expertise in his field. I have recommended him to several of my friends and family members.

April 10th, 2017
Extremely calm, polite, and competent surgeon
Dr. Kennedy and his entire office and medical staff are amazing. No other orthopedic specialists need be an option!

April 7th, 2017
Ankle Injury from Dance
I had a dance injury on my ankle, a damaged tendon. After using a split, I went through physical therapy. Dr Kennedy was great through the entire process.

April 1st, 2017
AMAZING DOCTOR!
I went to visit Dr. Kennedy at HSS because I had Achilles pain on both sides for over a year making it difficult to run or walk long distances. After sending me for an MRI which showed microtears he suggested shockwave therapy. I liked this because he didn't just rush into the most expensive or invasive option. This was an easy treatment that was supposed to stimulate healing. Dr. Kennedy has a great bedside manner and is wonderful to work with. He is the one who administered the therapy for three visits. I am happy to report my Achilles is feeling better. He and his staff were a pleasure to work with.

April 1st, 2017
Dr Kennedy was the only one who could do a big graft from my knee to my ankle
Sheena in his office spoke with my insurance and negotiated a deal so I could get this done. I'm so grateful to Dr Kennedy and his staff. I cant thank you guys enough.

March 28th, 2017
I am a weekend warrior not a serious athlete but I felt I was treated the same as a professional athlete
Had to wait three weeks to get an appointment but then his office called and got me in earlier. Well worth the wait . No rush, calm and professional. He explained everything and I needed shockwave treatment and PT His team works with JAG PT and Katherine and Dr K work together. Top marks!

March 26th, 2017
Fixed my ankle!
I called HSS referral service to see who is the best at OCD for the ankle. They referred me to Kennedy. Kennedy spent 45 min explaining my situation. I kept the drawing he drew. For the surgery, he used echoscopic cameras to see into the joint and fixed a big crater with stem cells and growth factors and bone all through a scar no bigger than a half inch. Post opp I had a special color MRI which shows I'm totally better.

June 18th, 2016
Thanks Dr. Kennedy!
Kennedy’s team is cutting edge when it comes to cartilage generation of the ankle. They spent 45 minutes explaining all the evidence and all the options. They are way ahead of the guy that botched my ankle the first time. I was running again 3 months after the stem cell and oats therapy. That’s a lot better than an ankle fusion which is what other docs told me.  Thanks Dr. Kennedy and your great staff. Nurses were awesome too

December 27th, 2014
World Class Surgeon
I had a flawless repair of my Achilles with Dr. Kennedy. The staff is excellent. Hats off to Chris and Suzanne. When it comes to the foot and the ankle I can honestly say that you can rest assured that you are getting the best treatment available, The HSS is also world class.