Dr. John Kennedy MD Patient Reviews

3.0

no change

June 18th, 2016
Thanks Dr. Kennedy!
Kennedy’s team is cutting edge when it comes to cartilage generation of the ankle. They spent 45 minutes explaining all the evidence and all the options. They are way ahead of the guy that botched my ankle the first time. I was running again 3 months after the stem cell and oats therapy. That’s a lot better than an ankle fusion which is what other docs told me.  Thanks Dr. Kennedy and your great staff. Nurses were awesome too

December 27th, 2014
World Class Surgeon
I had a flawless repair of my Achilles with Dr. Kennedy. The staff is excellent. Hats off to Chris and Suzanne. When it comes to the foot and the ankle I can honestly say that you can rest assured that you are getting the best treatment available, The HSS is also world class.

April 30th, 2014
Dr Kennedy is impressive. He performed extensive surgery to repair the long term effects of flat foot deformity. He is smart and approachable. What I did not like is the outrageous billing and the fact that I really did not see him very much in my post-op visits. His PA, Chris, is awesome, and be prepared to see him most of the time rather than Dr. Kennedy.

August 12th, 2013
Best there is
We owe everything to Dr. Kennedy, he is the greatest there is. My husband was a soldier injured overseas, he developed RSD in his right ankle after many unsuccessful surguries here in Cleveland, by supposedly the top ortho guy. After seeing 7 other specialists here, he was told they can't help him do to the RSD and all they could do was send him to pain mgmt. I did research and contacted Dr. Kennedy. Our first visit he spent so much time and showed so much compassion, he said he can help him. He performed surgery on ankle without RSD first to see how it took, and just last week did the one with RSD. He knows his stuff and has saved many soldier limbs when others wanted to amputate. Susanne and Karla are awesome in his office.

November 15th, 2012
Dr. Kennedy was both compassionate and highly approachable. His surgical skills were matched by his approachability and patient empathy. His office staff, however, was abysmal, rude and incompetent. I have rarely seen such behaviors. It required my calling the VPs office for client complaints and lodging one against them. Thank you.

August 22nd, 2012
Superb Doc!
Dr Kennedy is everything you want in a physician. He answers all of your questions and makes you feel like you are his only patient. But most of all, he listens to what you are telling him. His clinical skills are the best there is. I have recommended him to several people and they are also very pleased.

January 9th, 2012
I am very satisfied with Dr. Kennedy. I was having problems with my foot and he gave me the correct diagnosis. In addition, he has an excellent bedside manner and he explains things very well. The entire staff at the office is extremely kind and he makes it easy to schedule appointments. I would definitley recommend Dr. Kennedy!

July 24th, 2011
Not improved
He should have spent more time on my diagnosis, I did not get any improvement at all.

November 7th, 2010
Dr. Kennedy is the best!
Dr. Kennedy is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is extremely knowledgeable, articulate, and caring. He is able to explain complex medical problems in an easy to understand way. I was left stunned when he fully diagnosed my ankle problem (that several other doctors could not diagnose) in less than 5 minutes. When I had questions regarding his explanation, answered them without becoming defensive or condescending. Based on our interactions, I strongly believe that Dr. Kennedy is in medicine for the right reasons, and that he is a genuinely good person.

March 24th, 2010
Dr. Kennedy is absolutely the best. He takes the time to carefully examine the MRI and XRAYS before making a complete diagnosis or treating. Unfortunately for the patients, my experience has been that most doctors will make an obvious diagnosis without careful examination of patient or records and therefore resulting in lots of wasted money and surgeries that are a certainty to fail. Dr. Kennedy truly cares for his patients and does it right the first time and gives the patient the best possible chance for success. I am thankful for doctors like him, they are very rare.

February 13th, 2009
wonderful doctor

November 3rd, 2008
dr. kennedy is the best!
His kindness and caring is surpassed only by his expertise! He is wonderful with children and adults alike. My son had a bone cyst removed, which was a scary experience for him. Dr. Kennedy put him at ease, spoke to him at length and explained the surgery thoroughly in terms he/we could understand. His follow-up care was amazing, his staff friendly, the hospital great! We would recommend Dr. Kennedy highly.