A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kerr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kerr, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Kerr has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martin Kerr MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Kerr practice?
- Dr. John Kerr has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Kerr practices Surgery near Bedford, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Moneta, VA and Elizabeth City, NC.
See Bedford Surgeons.