A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kerr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Kerr has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Kerr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Kerr practice?
- Dr. John Kerr has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kerr practices Family Medicine near Hamilton, AL.
See Hamilton Primary Care Doctors.