A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kerr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Kerr has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Kerr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Kerr practice?
- Dr. John Kerr has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kerr practices Family Medicine near Hamilton, AL.
See Hamilton Family Physicians.