Learn more about Dr. John Knight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Knight is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knight
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knight Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Knight, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Knight graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Knight has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Knight MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Knight practice?
- Dr. John Knight has 1 office location.
Dr. John Knight practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.