A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Knight is Excellent. Dr. Knight has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Knight, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Birmingham Hip Resurfacing and Knee Osteoarthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Knight graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knight has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Tuolumne General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knight accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Knight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Knight practice?
Dr. John Knight practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brentwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and San Ramon, CA.
See Brentwood Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Knight, Dr. Evan Knight, Dr. Giovanni Knight, Dr. Hank Knight, Dr. Hans Knight, Dr. Ian Knight, Dr. Ivan Knight, Dr. Jack Knight