A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Koval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Koval is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Koval, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koval graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koval has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Koval MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Koval practice?
- Dr. John Koval has 1 office location.
Dr. John Koval practices Internal Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Internists.