A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lewis, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lewis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
- Waterbury Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lewis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John Lewis practice?
- Dr. John Lewis has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Lewis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Waterbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Torrington, CT and East Granby, CT.
See Waterbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.