A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lewis is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lewis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Graham Community Hospital
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Malin Lewis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Lewis practice?
- Dr. John Lewis has 23 office locations.
Dr. John Lewis practices Ophthalmology near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Yuma, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Bullhead City Ophthalmologists.