A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lewis is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lewis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Graham Community Hospital
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Malin Lewis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Lewis practice?
- Dr. John Lewis has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Lewis practices Ophthalmology near Yuma, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Safford, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Yuma Ophthalmologists.