A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lewis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Lewis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Lewis practice?
Dr. John Lewis practices Ophthalmology, Emergency Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Yuma, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Bullhead City Ophthalmologists, Bullhead City Emergency Physicians, and Bullhead City Internists.