A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lim, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mah Lim FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Lim practice?
- Dr. John Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lim practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.