A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lim, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mah Lim FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Lim practice?
- Dr. John Lim has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Lim practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.