Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  RN  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2014

I reported him to Texas Medical Board for untimely and inadequate response to cataract surgery complications. I have permanent damage to my right eye.

|  Failure to file insurance  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2013

His billing office appears to be terrible. They waited nearly 90 days to send me a bill that stated that they filed my insurance, and that insurance never paid, but it was a lie because they never did attempt to file it even once. If they wait 90 days, the insurance won't pay past their deadline. I kind of think they did this on purpose because after that date they can send a bill for the total inflated amount, pretending that the insurance did not pay, which is what happened. If you go see this doctor, watch their billing practice like a hawk. I don't know if it was an isolated case or a regular scheme to game the crazy system we have in this country.

|  patient  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2011

I was and still am extremely disappointedin my cataract surgery. I told Doctor Lim it was important for me to have near vision beacuse I work on paper work everyday and do not want to ware glasses for near vision. I have never needed glasses for close work and this is my life. I would prefer to need glasses for distance if I would need them at all. He competely ignored my request and said he gave my the vision based on my height. Now I need glassed to see even price tags in stores. The lense her implanted in my eye looks like a animal eye. It glows and reflects light. When I look in a mirror I see a unnatural reflection in the lens . It looks like the lens is defective and reflects light just like a cats eye. I don't know if he bent it before it was inserted but I can tell you the first eye done by another doctor does not look like this one. My original eye doctor retired and I took a change on Dr. Lim much to my disappointment. I hope this keeps someone else from making the same mistake I did. When I went in for follow up he could care less about my concerns.

|  Good Doctor!  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2010

Dr Lim is very awesome. He is very knowlegeable and an expert in his field.