Dr. John Lim, FACS
Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
RN show details RN
Jan 13th, 2014

I reported him to Texas Medical Board for untimely and inadequate response to cataract surgery complications. I have permanent damage to my right eye.

patient show details patient
Sep 11th, 2011

I was and still am extremely disappointedin my cataract surgery. I told Doctor Lim it was important for me to have near vision beacuse I work on paper work everyday and do not want to ware glasses for near vision. I have never needed glasses for close work and this is my life. I would prefer to need glasses for distance if I would need them at all. He competely ignored my request and said he gave my the vision based on my height. Now I need glassed to see even price tags in stores. The lense her implanted in my eye looks like a animal eye. It glows and reflects light. When I look in a mirror I see a unnatural reflection in the lens . It looks like the lens is defective and reflects light just like a cats eye. I don't know if he bent it before it was inserted but I can tell you the first eye done by another doctor does not look like this one. My original eye doctor retired and I took a change on Dr. Lim much to my disappointment. I hope this keeps someone else from making the same mistake I did. When I went in for follow up he could care less about my concerns.

Good Doctor! show details Good Doctor!
Dec 21st, 2010

Dr Lim is very awesome. He is very knowlegeable and an expert in his field.