3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
RN show details RN
Jan 13th, 2014

I reported him to Texas Medical Board for untimely and inadequate response to cataract surgery complications. I have permanent damage to my right eye.

Failure to file insurance show details Failure to file insurance
Apr 1st, 2013

His billing office appears to be terrible. They waited nearly 90 days to send me a bill that stated that they filed my insurance, and that insurance never paid, but it was a lie because they never did attempt to file it even once. If they wait 90 days, the insurance won't pay past their deadline. I kind of think they did this on purpose because after that date they can send a bill for the total inflated amount, pretending that the insurance did not pay, which is what happened. If you go see this doctor, watch their billing practice like a hawk. I don't know if it was an isolated case or a regular scheme to game the crazy system we have in this country.

patient show details patient
Sep 11th, 2011

I was and still am extremely disappointedin my cataract surgery. I told Doctor Lim it was important for me to have near vision beacuse I work on paper work everyday and do not want to ware glasses for near vision. I have never needed glasses for close work and this is my life. I would prefer to need glasses for distance if I would need them at all. He competely ignored my request and said he gave my the vision based on my height. Now I need glassed to see even price tags in stores. The lense her implanted in my eye looks like a animal eye. It glows and reflects light. When I look in a mirror I see a unnatural reflection in the lens . It looks like the lens is defective and reflects light just like a cats eye. I don't know if he bent it before it was inserted but I can tell you the first eye done by another doctor does not look like this one. My original eye doctor retired and I took a change on Dr. Lim much to my disappointment. I hope this keeps someone else from making the same mistake I did. When I went in for follow up he could care less about my concerns.

Good Doctor! show details Good Doctor!
Dec 21st, 2010

Dr Lim is very awesome. He is very knowlegeable and an expert in his field.