Learn more about Dr. John Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lloyd, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lloyd
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lloyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lloyd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Middlesex Hospital Medical School, London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lloyd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mervyn Lloyd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. John Lloyd has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lloyd practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westwood, NJ.
See Westwood Orthopedic Surgeons.