A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCafferty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCafferty
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. McCafferty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCafferty, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McCafferty graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. McCafferty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Belmont Ctr For Comprehensive, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael McCafferty MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John M. McCafferty practice?
- Dr. John McCafferty has 3 office locations.
Dr. John McCafferty practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.