Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Mcclure II
Dr. John Mcclure II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saginaw, MI, with other offices in Saginaw, MI and Saginaw, MI (and 4 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcclure is affiliated with St Mary's of Michigan - Standish Hospital, MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin and McLaren - Bay Region. Dr. Mcclure has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Mcclure II has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Mcclure II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.
Dr. Albert Manlapit
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Saginaw, MI 0.02 mi26
Dr. Latonya Thomas-Robinson
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Saginaw, MI 0.21 mi31
Dr. Manoj Sharma
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Saginaw, MI 0.59 mi32