A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McClure is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McClure, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McClure has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Marlette Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McClure accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. McClure practice?
Dr. John McClure practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Marlette, MI.
See Saginaw Cardiologists.