A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McClure is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClure
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McClure Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McClure, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McClure has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Miles McClure MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. McClure practice?
- Dr. John McClure has 6 office locations.
Dr. John McClure practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Bay City, MI.
See Saginaw Cardiologists.