Learn more about Dr. John McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McClure is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClure
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McClure, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McClure has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Miles McClure MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. McClure practice?
- Dr. John McClure has 6 office locations.
Dr. John McClure practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Bay City, MI.
See Saginaw Cardiologists.