Dr. John Mcclure Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Mcclure?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2016

Love love love Dr. McClure and staff!

Really really good!! Dr. McClure is wonderful and funny! Just a really nice man! Love love love Dr. McClure and staff... happy knees!

July 5th, 2016

Highly recommend OAWF

I would highly recommend Dr. McClure and his staff. He is very knowledgeable and will take all the time you need to explain the surgery, injury, repair and any other questions you have. His daughter, Julie, is awesome too.

April 23rd, 2016

Very happy patient.

Properly diagnosed my problem in 15 minutes after years of pain and misdiagnosis. He is thorough and completely explained the results of my mri. He called me personally instead of his nurse. I am living a much better life because of Dr. McClure.

June 17th, 2014

my surgery heads up

Dr. McClure is somewhat disengaged with post-op reports. His knowledge is understandable but he really should permit 2nd opinions, therefore without his allowing 2nd opinions there is still a considerable amount of post-op pain I have and no accountability for it. Would not recommend this Dr for knee surgery. .

June 13th, 2013

Confident

Both I and my fiance have been a patient of Dr. McClure. The doctor performed rotators cuff surgery on my fiance's shoulder. He successfully repaired his problems. For me the doctor reviewed my knee problem & did not recommend surgery at that time. I did not feel any pressure to have my knee repaired. We both have confidence in Dr. McClure's abilities and knowledge. The doctor gave all the time we needed for our questions. Both he and his staff were very professional and friendly. We recommend Dr. McClure for Orthopedic problems.

August 21st, 2012

Waste of money

I had knee surgery for torn cartilage. It was a waste of money. Knee still hurts and still clicks. The surgery center charged me more than I was quoted and the anesthaesiologist charged me for services he did not perform. Total waste of money.

June 7th, 2011

The Best Doctor

I have had two knee replacements completed by Dr. McClure. 2010 and 2011. He is the best. Very professional and excellent bedside manner. He takes extra time to answer questions. His staff including nurses are very nice and extremely professional. Dr. McClure and staff make you feel very comfortable with the pre, actual and post surgery procedure. THANK YOU my knees feel great and I can walk and have a life again.

May 19th, 2011

very inclined toward surgical procedures. Not much information on diagnosis - (x-ray and MRI didn't tell us anything - we'll have to go in to look...) Very dismissive of any non-surgical options...Seemed taken back about getting a second opinion

December 14th, 2009

TKR an A+ with Dr. McClure

Dr. John McClure has always been very professional and competent both in his office and in the operating room. I have sent several friends to him and they are all extremely pleased with their experience with Dr. McClure.

July 13th, 2017